For the treatment of spinal disease occurring in the lumbar(L3~S1). Patients recover rapidly with decreased back pain post op due to smaller incision.
Stenosis, Spondylolisthsis , HIVD, Kyphosis and so forth.
1. Manufactured based on human body’s anatomic structure
2. Closed type poly screw (increase insertion & fixing ability through design fitting for MIS )
3. Unique nut increasing fixing ability(design to fix rod with strong locking)
4. Rod assembly system of one touch type (easy to use & remove after insertion)
5. FDA registration of MIS spinal system is first in the country
6. MIS is possible with single and two level procedures